Xero continues to grow in the US and Canada, and it’s important that we continue to seek feedback from our partners and advisors on how best to meet their needs. We recently hosted our US Xero Partner Advisory Council (XPAC) meeting in Denver to hear from our valued accounting and bookkeeping partners about what matters most to them.
Our XPAC members provide crucial insights and advice, and help inform us on the issues and challenges they’re seeing in the accounting industry. They help drive conversations about where Xero is going and what we can improve to better serve our partners, small businesses and communities.
Meet our newest XPAC members
We are thrilled to welcome seven new XPAC members:
- Rey Arellano – CPA, Reynaldo Arellano
- Mary Katherine Holton – Accounting Specialist, Himmelwright, Huguley and Boles
- Michael Levy – CEO, Bean Counter 4 Hire, LLC
- Matthew May – Founder, VP Sales and Marketing, Acuity CFO Online Bookkeeping Accounting and Business Tax
- Kristy Monahan – Technology Guru, High Rock Accounting
- Lil Roberts – Founder, CEO, Xendoo
- Gustavo Suarez – Founder, President, JPG
They join our current XPAC members:
- Farook Maya – Partner, Maya & Associates
- Anne Southworth – Software Project Leader and Trainer, Cain Watters
- Gina Bianchi – Founder, Bianchi Financial Services Group
- Michael Ly – CEO, Reconciled
- John Delalio – Managing Director, EisnerAmper
“XPAC is a perfect and needed space to bridge the gap between technology developers and end-users. Xero has done a phenomenal job creating a national community of accountants and bookkeepers and small businesses to give everyone a voice. The 2022 XPAC session has been one of the best high-level experiences for connecting with other national pioneers in the accounting industry,” shares Gustavo Suarez.
Bringing everyone together around a shared goal
Throughout the two-day gathering, various members of our Xero team led discussions around our US strategy, product roadmap, partner journey and more. We had great conversations around how we can work together with our partners in our communities and contribute to further community-led growth.
“Serving on XPAC has been one of the highlights since starting my firm three years ago. Xero truly cares about its partners and developing the best accounting software,” adds Gina Bianchi. “Being at XPAC last week and speaking with other partners and employees was a reminder of the passion and care they truly embody. Xero seriously listened to our feedback two years ago and implemented many of our suggestions. I’m excited to see what upgrades will come out of this last XPAC gathering.”
We’re incredibly excited and grateful to be able to see our partners in person and to spend time in our communities again. Through our work with XPAC, we’ll continue to work hard to serve our clients, our partners, and our communities.