We’re only a few weeks away from our first-ever virtual roadshow for our accounting and bookkeeping partners across Asia. Are you ready for a day full of learning, connecting and most of all, fun?
While you’re more than likely to have participated in a virtual event in the last 18 months, no two virtual events are the same and we’ve taken care to ensure that we offer you a unique experience at Xero Roadshow Asia 2021. Read on for tips and tricks on how you can make the most out of your virtual roadshow experience.
Block out your calendar
You’ve taken the time to register for the roadshow – now commit to it! Our live event takes place on Wednesday, 10 November, from 12:00 to 6:05pm Singapore Standard Time (click here to add Xero Roadshow Asia 2021 to your calendar). Here are some perks to joining us live:
- Pose questions or chat with Xero speakers as the sessions take place
- Visit our lineup of 21 virtual exhibitor booths and connect with Xero-connected app partners
- Attend live roundtables hosted by Amaka, ApprovalMax and Stripe (limited seats offered on a first-come-first-served basis)
- Engage with over 2,000 other accounting leaders across Asia via live chat or virtual networking
- Obtain a certificate of attendance (upon request) for up to 3.0 CPD hours, subject to the approval of your awarding member body
While many cities continue to be bound by COVID-19 restrictions, it doesn’t mean you have to be alone in enjoying the roadshow. We recommend nominating a champion in your practice to facilitate note taking and sharing of learnings from all of your team. Then, consolidate these notes and turn them into actionable plans as you find new ways to better your practice for 2022.
Log in early
The online event platform will open for early access from Monday, 8 November 2021. Instructions on how to log in will be sent to all registrants via email on this day. We recommend you log in early to:
- Preview the platform: Watch our welcome video for tips and tricks on how to navigate the online event platform.
- Set up your attendee profile: Set up your attendee profile and enable Networking functionality if you wish. This will let you send and receive connection requests from other attendees.
- Add sessions to your agenda: The agenda for the day is based on our theme ‘Channelling the three Ps to progress’. You can choose to add the various Product, Practice Growth and Platform sessions to your agenda as you wish.
Most of all, we recommend you log in early to ensure a smooth login experience on the event day.
On the day of the event, prepare yourself a delicious lunch and get ready to dial in from 12pm Singapore Standard Time. Xero staff and exhibitors will be online from this time.
Our first roundtable, Deliver a better payments experience, brought to you by Stripe, kicks off from 12:35pm. The Opening keynote by Kevin Fitzgerald kicks off at 1:00pm.
Dress to impress
While you can dial in to Xero Roadshow Asia from the comfort of your own home, we encourage you to still dress to impress!
There will be a total of three live roundtable discussions hosted by our app partners, Amaka, ApprovalMax and Stripe throughout the day. As a delegate, you have the option of turning on audio and video capability to join in the discussions. No pre-registration is required but only limited spots are available – so be sure to add these to your agenda and get in early.
Click here to view the full event schedule.
Be in it to win it!*
We know the fun and energy at an in-person event can be hard to replicate online, but we’ve taken care to make the online roadshow as fun, interactive and engaging as possible. Look out for clues throughout the platform on the event day to participate in our virtual scavenger hunt. We have three pairs of Apple AirPods Pro up for grabs!
Additionally, we’ll be hosting a social media competition throughout the roadshow, and four lucky winners will each walk away with an Amazon gift card worth SGD 250. All you have to do is tell us in a public social media post on Facebook or LinkedIn what you are looking forward to learning more about and we’ll pick our favourites. Don’t forget to add the hashtag #XeroRoadshow to your post. The social media competition is open to Singapore and Hong Kong residents from 18 October 2021 and closes at 5pm SGT on 12 November 2021.
There’s still time to register for Xero Roadshow Asia 2021 and invite your colleagues. We’re running a special offer for our accounting and bookkeeping partners – for every staff member that registers and attends the roadshow, you’ll receive a promo code for 75% off a new Xero Business Edition subscription for 6 months.
*Terms and conditions apply. Speak to your Xero account manager for more information.