Following on from my social media presentation we’ve made a few changes to the Xero blog and the way we present our Twitter feed.
The @TeamXero account has evolved into a great way for us to respond to customers and announce things and many people considering a switch to Xero are turning to it to see what others think of us! However the single tweet we displayed on our blog homepage often sat uncomfortably without context so we’ve taken it off. Instead we’d like to share the great feedback we often get from our customers (yes – even in 140 characters!) by displaying our latest 3 Twitter favorites.
So this is what you’ll see (you may have to refresh to update the styles)…
To see everything we’ve tweeted just use the ‘Follow us on Twitter’ button.
We’re always trying out new things and this seems like a sensible change as the use of Twitter in our community evolves. Hopefully the new display works for you.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- michaelhoney: Super support from @Xero: report bug, get response in under three minutes. Chapeau!
- sallyfalkow: A1 I started to use @Xero for books. Saves sooo much time. I love it #solopr
- orourkeandco: Client asked me for copy of old invoice they want to pay asap:Good I was on the road with only my phone:Bad Used @xero app to send it:Good
- 3 2013 Annual Report @Chris, depends on how we allocate R&D costs. NZ is obviously more than than covering it's direct costs and is a strong contributor. We'll present ...
- 1 Another step towards simplified compliance thanks for the update Richard, really appreciate it
- 17 A New face at Xero Australia Hi Andrew, We don't anticipate any reduction in our current prices, but on the flip side we're not planning on slowing down the addition of new ...
- 6 Hi-Tech Company of the Year Well done Xero from all of us here at Curtis McLean. Amazing the progress made over the past five years.
- 31 Six years of bank feeds @Matt, that's great news, thanks. When I first moved across to Xero - nearly 2 years ago now - that wasn't the case and I ...
- 1 XPAC - UK update Hi, sounds great. Do you have a Bookkeeper as part of XPAC? You are all Accountants and as much as I respect and ...
- 5 Schools Hi Any news or updates about this software for schools? Thank you Pavel
- 114 Xero now supports over 5000 bank feeds Hi @Mike - there are a few factors that can affect the speed of feeds: if its a busy time for the Barclays, if there's ...