Following on from my social media presentation we’ve made a few changes to the Xero blog and the way we present our Twitter feed.
The @TeamXero account has evolved into a great way for us to respond to customers and announce things and many people considering a switch to Xero are turning to it to see what others think of us! However the single tweet we displayed on our blog homepage often sat uncomfortably without context so we’ve taken it off. Instead we’d like to share the great feedback we often get from our customers (yes – even in 140 characters!) by displaying our latest 3 Twitter favorites.
So this is what you’ll see (you may have to refresh to update the styles)…
To see everything we’ve tweeted just use the ‘Follow us on Twitter’ button.
We’re always trying out new things and this seems like a sensible change as the use of Twitter in our community evolves. Hopefully the new display works for you.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- FuzzyDigital: Absolutely love the integration between @harvest and @Xero that is clever thinking and beautiful execution. well done. #saas #tech
- lyndon2468: @xero My team found the #xeroroadshow today pretty impressive.
- AW_Grant: The addition of file storage in @xero really is amazingly handy for both clients and accountants #xeroroadshow
- 5 The beautiful alternative to sub-accounts Looking forward to a more robust reporting solution for US partners!
- 1 Xero: A beautiful place to work Looks like an amazing place to work! We have done many similar things to create a unique workplace for our firm as well.
- 5 Adding two Australian banking partners If Investec is originallt South African, then surely it should not be an issue to make them the first South African bank feed partner. This ...
- 6 WIP ledger for Practice Manager @Mike, the good news for you is that Xero practice Manager is built on top of the WorkflowMax platform so there is no data migration ...
- 2 Being connected to the accounting sector Congratulations Ben, agree, always an honour to be recognised and after reading the blog - you so deserved it. Nice one
- 10 What makes a great accountant It's great to see all these comments. Of course one article can never entirely capture all of the valid points, however its terrific to see ...
- 68 Australia, we’re listening Hi There Xero Team, Yes I agree you are all listening...for my money Xero is the better of the cloud based systems; even though some aspects ...
- 22 Fixing LinkedIn Or you could just use google+ Linked in is like MySpace. Everyone said you should be on it. But none of you really knew why