Back for another year, the Xero Singapore Awards are all about celebrating the incredible commitment and achievements of our accounting and bookkeeping partners who work tirelessly to help Singapore small businesses thrive.
As our first ever in-person Awards event, we have planned a very special evening to come together to honour you, the extraordinary work you and your team do, and to spotlight the innovation, resilience and perseverance this community has demonstrated over the year.
Introducing a new award category
This year we are introducing a new award category. Business Vertical Champion of the Year will recognise a Xero accounting or bookkeeping partner who has gone above and beyond for clients in a particular vertical. This may include, but is not limited to, community involvement, advocacy and innovation in a specific industry segment such as retail, F&B, construction, manufacturing, education, professional services and so on.
There are five categories in total:
- Small Accounting Partner of the Year
- Medium Accounting Partner of the Year
- Large Accounting Partner of the Year
- Advisory Partner of the Year
- Business Vertical Champion of the Year
Nominations are now open and will close on 16 June at 23:59 SGT. You can enter your practice for any and every category you qualify for.
We’ll be announcing the finalists on 27 June and the winners will be revealed at our Awards ceremony on 26 July.
Finalists will be selected by a judging panel of leaders at Xero and industry experts.
Want to make your application stand out? Here are some helpful hints:
- Use the 3 C’s – be clear, concise, and correct. Try to avoid repetition, and showcase the important details – leave out any adjectives that don’t add new information.
- We love data – nothing tells a story like numbers, paired with case studies and testimonials demonstrating a real-world impact.
- Focus on value creation, for everyone from clients to your employees and the community at large.
- Talk about how your efforts have helped change the status quo, and describe innovative approaches, new methods and ideas that have made a difference.
For rules, eligibility and a detailed guide to submissions for each category, click here.
Good luck and we hope to see you soon!