Cloud bundle campaign terms and conditions
1. All Australian Accounting Practices or Australian Bookkeeping Firms with Bronze or below Partner Status at 1 February 2013 and any practices or firms that become new partners with Xero during the Promotion Period (Partner) are eligible to participate in this promotion.
2. The top seven Partners who add the largest Net Number of Xero Organisations during the Promotion Period will receive a free Cloud Bundle offering courtesy of Xero.
3. The Cloud Bundle comprises of a Microsoft Surface RT 32GB Wi-Fi tablet valued at $679, a 12 month subscription to Office 365 Plan-E3 for up to 10 licenses valued at up to $3,996 and an Office 365 implementation service through HubOne valued up to $5,200. All values are inclusive of GST. More information on the implementation service.
4. “Organisations” means a Xero subscription under the Xero Business Edition or Xero Partner Edition. Xero Ledger subscriptions are excluded from the Organisation count for this promotion.
5. “Net Number” refers to the total number of incremental Organisations added in the Promotion Period (total number added minus total number deleted).
6. The Promotion Period commences on 1 February 2013 and closes at midnight AEST on the 31 March 2013 (“Promotion Period”).
7. Xero will contact the top seven partners who added the largest Net Number of Xero Organisations during the Promotion Period. They will be notified by 5 April 2013 and an arrangement will be made for the Cloud Bundle to be provided to them.
8. Xero’s decision in relation to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Cloud Bundles are not transferable or exchangeable. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the Bundles. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misclassified Xero subscriptions.
10. This promotional offer is not available to existing Office 365 subscribers.
11. Xero shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking any of the Cloud Bundles, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. Xero provides no representation or warranty as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of the implementation service or ongoing use of the Cloud Bundle.
13. Xero Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 89 124 215 247, 1/6 Elizabeth St Hawthorn, VIC 3122 is the entity running this promotion.
14. HubOne Pty Ltd, ABN 16 129 333 79, is a specialist Cloud Integrator in Australia. HubOne offers professional and managed services to customers who have adopted Microsoft Online Services (Office 365).