Posts by Andy
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- LocumrecruitGP: Just been set up on @Xero changed all my accounts over from #Sage. Much better and easier to use. #Makinglifeeasieralready
- er_dath: Who knew a green tick with 'reconciled' beside it could make my day? &I have 3! productive work day! Elly-1 xero acc-0 #adminworkstories...
- MFCRoasters: Bout time we gave @xero some love. We use it, we love it!
- 34 More control over your emails Andrew, your reply just re-iterates your reasoning for adding the feature. It doesn't address my points, i.e. - Customers legitimately get suspicious when an unknown sender ...
- 7 Helping you through the Australian EOFY @Trish thanks for your question. Emailing Payee Payment Summaries is absolutely allowed by the ATO. Payment summaries can be provided to your employees electronically. It ...
- 1 Invoices via Xero-to-Xero Network (1:21) thanks alot.
- 1 Tomorrow's entrepreneurs Congratulations to both the student participants and the Xero mentors - these weekend workshops are challenging and pressurised. I know what it's like, having been ...
- 5 Exploring the Surface Pro at work Great review. Informative and well balanced. The power of the Surface Pro is augmented by the use of the Nokia Lumia 920. Having Excel and ...
- 17 Create a simple cashflow tool (2:56) Hi guys. I'm pleased to announce that we're just about to launch our cash flow forecasting application - Float for Xero. Float pulls all this ...
- 1 Preparing to be a Virtual CFO Thank you for this article Rick! I agree that businesses are just now learning how a virtual CFO can help them. They didn't go into ...
- 13 eWAY – coming soon Hey, Great "eway integration" How about Batch payment - eg. selecting 1 or more invoices for one payment. With also a credit % fee add to ...