What’s on top?
Since releasing multi-currency in June, we’ve had 800 companies start using it and the feedback has been very positive. Today, multi-currency is complete – well nothing is ever complete, it keeps evolving, but v1 is. The difference now is you can use full bank reconciliation for foreign currency bank and PayPal accounts.
While multi-currency has been one of our most significant releases to date, we’re also mindful of meeting the requests we receive from customers everyday. Below is your top ten enhancement wish list – involving more than 500 customer requests! We’re excited to be able to tick off some of these in today’s release and offer a few other enhancements as well. What remains on our “to do list” should happen over the next few months.
- Allow partial payments within bank reconciliation *DONE*
- Add a contact person field to contact records *DONE*
- Allow the employee role to do full invoicing *DONE*
- A read-only role for directors and bank managers *DONE*
- Export direct credit batch files *IN PROGRESS*
- Resolve the confusion around the No Tax & tax inclusive/exclusive settings and remember the last selection *IN PROGRESS*
- Full editing capabilities for invoices, bank transactions and expense claims *UNDER REVIEW*
- Improve the navigation within invoicing and banking *UNDER REVIEW*
- Add notes and nil value lines to invoices *IN DESIGN*
- Improve the budget *UNDER REVIEW*
How transparent is that! And in case you don’t notice here’s the added extras we’ve been working on so you can now:
- Enter bank fees and adjustments in bank rec
- Print manual journals
- Customise the customer statement PDF
- Move the address on an invoice and statement by specifying padding to fit different sizes of window envelopes
- Compare weeks or partial months within the Profit and Loss
- View the Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet in a foreign currency
- Save a spend/receive money transaction and add another
- Setup accounts using the new non-current asset and liability account types
We’re sure you’ll agree one of the most exciting release features today is partial payments within bank reconciliation which you can check out in this video.
Thanks to everyone who has given us feedback and requests. Its nice to see the green smiley faces coming through, so if you like what we’re doing just click on the green smiley at the bottom of your dashboard.
You can see all the changes in this morning’s release here in the release notes.
Read more about Business
8 September 2009 #
16 December 2009 #