Paypal automated feeds are here
Today is our 40th release! And we have some great stuff for you.
One of the favourite features in Xero is our bank reconciliation and what makes it so appealing to users is not just the game-like feel to it, but the daily automatic feeds from major banks in New Zealand, Australia and the UK.
Today our PayPal users out there will be excited to hear that you can now receive daily automated feeds from your PayPal account into Xero – for free.
If you use multiple currencies in PayPal, then you can import each currency separately using Xero’s multi-currency capability. To keep your accounts clean, Xero will only import transactions that change your PayPal balance – so you don’t need to deal with credit card purchases on your PayPal account or with currency conversions.
If you’re not familiar with PayPal, then its worth having a look. PayPal is an online service that allows you to take payments from your customers using credit card or international bank transfer. Once payment is received into your PayPal account, you can transfer it to your bank account or spend directly from PayPal. In Xero, you can also add a link on your invoice PDFs inviting your customers to pay by credit card using PayPal.
Even more …
Some of the other new features out today include:
- You can now sort and hide bank accounts on the Dashboard
- The search for invoices and manual journals has been moved to the right and has become a button
- The ‘Repeating’ tab in the accounts receivables and payables screens has moved to the left to align it with other tabs
- When changing the planned payment dates on accounts payable invoices, the schedule of planned payments is now updated live (try it, it’s cool!)
- When editing invoices and bank transactions, you can now change the account (only) without restrictions
- The Money Coming In and Money Going Out charts on the dashboards will now use your expected payment date (for accounts receivable invoices) and planned payment date (for accounts payable invoices) if you have entered one
- The Xero demo will now expire after 28 days, instead of after 14 days .
Click here for more details on todays release.
4 February 2010 #
5 February 2010 #
14 August 2010 #
14 August 2010 #
12 September 2010 #
2 March 2011 #
12 May 2012 #
26 June 2012 #
21 October 2012 #
22 February 2013 #
11 April 2013 #
29 October 2013 #
16 November 2013 #