Nudging, winking and poking now have a whole new meaning…
Now they mean business. Expert marketing and design company, Tank based in Napier, is hosting a presentation with Xero CEO Rod Drury next Thursday.
Rod will be presenting on social media tools to create brand awareness and build niche communities. Rod will address how blogs, Twitter and other web technologies help make a significant difference to your brand and improve engagement with your customers.
When: 4pm, Thursday April 2nd
Where: War Memorial Hall, Marine Parade, Napier
Drinks & nibbles will follow the presentation.
If you would like to get along to this free event, then email Tank at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie on (06) 835 6100.
Add your comment
Search all articles
- View All
- Company News
- Archives (By Date)
- View all favorites
- MissDanetha: Why old school #accounting gets on my last nerve http://t.co/V70hDs53V2 #cloud @Xero @indinero @WaveAccounting @freshbooks @Outright
- leslieeechen: http://t.co/xwpbSEj7Eu the best How It Works video I've seen so far among all these HIW videos. #xero #design #clean #easy
- akagrp: Thank you @xero for making 2013 tax planning easier for us and our clients
- 5 Schools Hi Any news or updates about this software for schools? Thank you Pavel
- 114 Xero now supports over 5000 bank feeds Hi @Mike - there are a few factors that can affect the speed of feeds: if its a busy time for the Barclays, if there's ...
- 5 Hi-Tech Company of the Year Well done Xero!
- 7 Full Accountants Demo (1:18:17) Sorry @Kathy didn't notice your question. Thanks for the reminder @Ben. We keep all data, even after you cease to be a customer. That allows us ...
- 3 It's cool to hang out with accountants I too had my first experience with google hangouts this week! Interesting potential and might be the point of difference for google+ though I am ...
- 27 Industry consolidation What concerns me is that while Xero is doing development on accountant side, in NZ you seem to be sitting on your laurels a bit. ...
- 10 Receipt Bank and Xero @ Philip - so sorry about this delay - it's definitely not typical. We aim to reply to all enquiries within 12 hours. I can see ...
- 100 Create Basic Quotes (0:57) It seems that Quotient is a pretty slick 3rd party app that creates GREAT quotes and converts them into invoices within Xero. I don't understand ...